Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge # 11

Morning folks...I am always mega excited when the postie pops my Ribbon Girl DT kit through the letterbox...I just know it's going to be full of yummy goodies and this month was no exception...the team have had a little bit of a summer break but it's time to get back playing with gorgeous Ribbon Girl goodies again and we have a brand new colour challenge chosen by our lovely teamie...JO...for you all to have fun with...


Paper: Papermania Kraft Card inked with Hero Arts Envelope Pattern and embossed with White.
Leaves: Hero Arts Scattered Leaves inked with TH Distress Inks...Vintage Photo/Peeled Paint
Ribbon Girl Goodies...
Ribbon: Dk Brown and White Pencil Stripe
Flowers: White Mulberry Open Roses
Pearl Hat Pins
Sentiment: Rub-on from my stash and Papermania Glitterations
and as always there are fabulous prizes up for grabs...
from The Ribbon Girl...
Limited Edition Halloween Mini Kit
 and

and from the lovely girls at Lili Of The Valley
to spend at their online store
and we have the lovely and super talented JANE joining us this month as Guest Designer so pop over and check out the fabulous inspiration from Jane and the rest of my lovely RibbonGirl teamies. 
If you haven't already put your names in the hat for the Frosty and Friends and Card Candi Give-Aways you have until midnight tonight to enter....The Furry Boy will be popping on bright and early tomorrow morning to announce the lucky winners.  
Hugs Kath xxx

27 comments:

  1. Super card Kath, love the white stamping on the craft card. Hope you and Buddy have a great day. Hugs anesha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath this is gorgeous, love the flowers against this darker paper really pretty. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Kath, love the Kraft card.

    hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Both.Love your card Kath.

    Have a good day.
    Kathleen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that is SOOOO pretty Kath. I love it.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kath!!

    Sweet greetings,
    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kath - love the colour combo.
    Hugs
    Heather
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I'm bound to be biased because I love browns and cream but I think this card is stunning. The addition of the brown pencil stripe ribbon and the hat pins finish the card off really well. You never fail to surprise me with your amazing card designs Kath.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card Kath. Love what you have done with the kraft card. I have this pack but thought it was a tad too dark. Thank you for the inspiration. :)

    Edna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely breath-taking Kath, I just love this
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Kath, I really love those colours and the pretty flowers.
    Sarah xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, and love the stripes on the ribbon you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am loving the leaves. I've got a thing for leaves lately. Could it be that fall will really be here soon? The striped ribbon is gorgeous - so tailored. It reminds me of Gregory Peck - impeccable. As always, you are a wonder!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an absolute stunner Kath - I love those colours & the twill striped ribbon is terrific with your envelope pattern embossing. those pins & flowers work beautifully with the leaves. Hope you've had a good weekend. Wet, wet, wet & more wet here in Brecon. It rather dampened my bookselling endeavours today but at least I covered my wages.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kath these cards are brilliant as always, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well I can't take my eyes off this card, I just love it.
    Fabulous.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Evening Kath a stunner of a card. I love your white stamping. After seeing your cards the other week I just had to get that background stamp. Love it. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kath, this is scrumptious - LOVE these leaves with the pretty little roses. If we weren't travelling I would have zipped into my kraft room and CASEd this immediately. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AND I forgot to tell you that I love all the Buddy pics at the top of your blog - Buddy in all his moods!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This card is truly stunning, Kath. I am curious about the kraft paper,...are the black horizontal lines already printed, or have you drawn them? You are doing wonders with the Hero Arts Envelope Pattern stamp. It is now my latest "must have". Hugs to the Bud. Linda S. in NE

    ReplyDelete