Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's Showtime

Morning folks...I'm up bright and early after a smooth and uneventful flight and the frenzy of setting up my little home-from-home workshop cubbyhole yesterday.  A good night's sleep works wonders and I'm all set for Day 1 of Fiskars Fun at the NEC...showered...dressed with the bird's nest hair under control and heading down to tuck into a hearty Full English Breakfast...for someone who usually just has a coffee and a slice of toast...a bit of a novelty but hey it's very true breakfast sets you up for the day...stocking up the body fuel does wonders for the stamina. And the bonus of being away from home is I get the whole breakfast to myself...no Furry Boy drooling after every mouthful but I'm missing my snuggly golden bundle already. It's going to be 4 days of fun and laughter...no way could you call this work...how lucky am I to have all these lovely crafters coming along to keep me company...so if you're coming to the show please come and say hello at Stand J08...I would love to meet you or better still come and see me as soon as you arrive at the show and book into a Fun Fiskars Free Make and Take Workshop...numbers are limited to 12 for each workshop and will run daily at 10.00am 11.00am 12.00pm 2.00pm 3.00pm 4.00pm and last approximately 50 minutes...you will leave with a card made using lots of Fiskars products and a £5 Fiskars discount voucher to use at the show.  My lovely teamies Hina and Rachel will be demonstrating Fiskars products on Stand F50 and no doubt be trying to lead me astray at every opportunity...so pop by and say hi...
but it's time for me to go to "WORK" ...I'll leave you with a sneaky peek of the workshop card...

and after we make 300 over 4 days...I have a sneaky feeling I will be sick of the sight of it...
I do believe The Furry Boy will be at the helm of the good ship Cubbyhole tomorrow and will be joining you bright and early with another of his sneaky give-aways.
Hugs Kath xxx