Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...after a weekend of gallivanting...visiting grandkiddies and a lunch day out on Monday...I've got to knuckle down and get back to work.  And of course it's Wednesday...the day of the week when we all throw open our craft room doors and let the world and his wife in for a nose around....aka WOYWW.  The weather here has been a bit pants lately...dark dreary and dismal so it's not such a chore to be stuck in the cubbyhole with lots of DT stuff to do and I have a sneaky feeling that with the wind now blowing cold down from the Arctic we might even have a flurry or two of snow before too long.  A great excuse to stay indoors and get creative with the piles of stuff on my workdesk and here's what's going to keep me out of mischief for quite some time...

yummy Craftwork Cards Project Of the Month Kits...Shabby Vintage and Secret Garden 
and gorgeous Metallique Papers...
but first I need to finish off the cards for the brand new colour challenge on the 20th over at The Ribbon Girls
It's a wee bit early for our morning stroll considering it's still pitch black outside and my Furry Alarm Clock is still snuggled up snoring his head off and dreaming dreams of whatever dogs dream about. And something that's been bothering me ever since the clocks changed...why am I still up and about at my usual 6 o'clock ish but The Furry Boy has now taken to sleeping until 7.00am...has his body clock gone haywire or is he getting in practice for a bit of winter hibernation...time to put the kettle on...grab a cuppa and enjoy the peace and quiet (apart from the snoring that is).
Catch up with you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx