Friday, February 17, 2012

This is becoming a habit...

Morning folks...how changeable is the weather at the moment...one minute it's brilliant sunshine and you begin to think Spring is on the way and then it's back to blowing an arctic hooley but it doesn't really matter because I'm stuck in the cubbyhole doing my best to nail the work stuff...well that is until something pops up to distract me and yesterday was no exception.  After getting all grungy...stickley and glittery with Tim's tag...I just felt like a little play time making something just for me..."All Work And No Play" in my book = boring but all this skiving off is becoming a bit of a habit.

Don't know if it quite turned out as planned either but I had fun trying and no more procrastination...today is definitely going to be a mega scoring and folding day...
see you all tomorrow for another fun challenge over at Penny Black Saturday.
Hugs Kath xxx

16 comments:

  1. ...you've certainly got your work cut out today Kath...very pretty card too...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. I like the white stamped words in contrast to the image of the stamped flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that card Kath, love the white text and the flower is beautiful, good luck with the scoring, looks like a Lot of card to get through, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll need Michael Buble on at full blast while you're scoring and folding that great pile of card! and your card is really lovely! Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is STUNNING! All that scoring and folding doesn't sound like a lot of fun. I'm sure I'd be easily distracted and never get it done.
    Blessings Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now - that looks like a PB flower & Hero background, is this a sneaky peek for Kraft & Pink PB Sat.......? All will be revealed in the morning. I definitely need to come help with the scoring & folding........
    Done & Dusted D for Disaster tag in the bin so having another go....... Perhaps I'll find the Don McLean CD......
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the results of your playtime . . . now stop reading this and GET ON WITH YOUR SCORING AND FOLDING!!!!! LOL! xxx (Just trying to help!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is stunning Kath, have the background stamp (so versatile) but not the daisy, must get that too! I don't envy you the scoring....hope you take lots of breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of work to do there Kate. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. really lovely card. I love all the textures x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kath hope the day paced quickly with your scoring. Lovely card. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my that's some scoring to do there, yikes. Love your card Kath.
    Enjoy the show next week.
    Crafty hugs, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look of your card Kath but I don't fancy the scoring and folding very much lol!

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another beautiful card Kath. Hope you got through all the chopping and scoring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beautiful card Kath. Hope you got through all the chopping and scoring.

    ReplyDelete