Friday, May 25, 2012

Twill Tape Winner

Morning folks...it's another gorgeous sunshiney morning...there's good news...we have a winner for the beautiful Twill Tapes from Fantastic Ribbons...
CHRIS B (61)
congratulations Chris...you lucky crafter
please e-mail me and I'll arrange for you to collect your prize
and the not so good news...it's apology time...to all the lovely folks who have entered the Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week and my fellow WOYWW'ers...it's been a technology nightmare...oh yes that awkward sod Mr Blogger is up to his old tricks again....playing fast and loose with my commenting rota...2 cups of coffee and 40 tearing my hair out minutes later...I've managed the sum total of TWO.
But it's ever onward with the kitting for "Girls Just Want To Have Fun" in Perth...
 I feel an Al Fresco Die Cutting Session coming on...
I'll be back soon to share some pics from my fun night out earlier in the week
Hugs Kath xxx

6 comments:

  1. ...you weren't on your own Kath lots of people seemed to of had the wrong week linked one even from week 141!...must be the weather...great to get outside to with the bigshotespecially with that amount of flowers!...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Chris.... nothing worse Kath when Mr Blogger decides to misbehaved!! Wow loads of yummy flowers being cut.. looking foward to the fabby creations that will be made from them.. enjoy the sunshine... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Chris. Nothing better than enjojing your favourite hobby combined with some super sunshine. Glorious weather we all deserve it up here. Dying to see your creations enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear - sounds like you needed lots of mugs of coffee & a dose of retail therapy. Looks like the kitting is going well.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I consider myself lucky then that your comments got through to me. Congratulations to Chris. That's an amazing number of flowers you have there Kath! Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wooohooo! Congrats Chris!! That's a LOT of flowers Kath!! I just know you're going to make them look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete