Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jubilee Tea Party Winner

Hi to all my lovely bloggy buds from the frozen north...crikey even I'm feeling a tad chilly...the wind seems to be blowing right down from the Arctic and right after my morning stroll...I'll be snuggled up on the sofa snoozing with my old Crafty Mum...it's going to be another day of watching TV and that means there will be lots of cake up for grabs...don't worry even although I appear to be lost in dreamland...I cottoned on to the kettle boiling = coffee and cake thing PDQ so I will be on high food alert.
Can I say how nice it was of you all to join me for my "home alone" Jubilee Tea Party and it's time to announce the lucky winner of the "take home" goodie bag...


Please e-mail us Sue with your address and we'll get your parcel off in the post tomorrow and my old Crafty Mum will be back soon to share some crafty stuff.
Keep warm and snuggly folks
Big Hugs and Furry Snuggles
BUDDY
xxx