Wednesday, June 27, 2012

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Morning folks...it's Wednesday already and time to join in the fun over at Julia's place aka WOYWW... I'm taking the lady herself's advice and keeping it short...sweet and to the point today...basically because I'm up to my eyes in crafty stuff...my back is right up against the wall and if I had the time I'd be rushing out to buy the biggest pair of big girl knickers I could find. So what's on my workdesk today....
from Craftwork Cards...a great value for money kit...
love the gorgeous papers...pretty little prints indeed...
the fabulous embossed papers and nesting frames...
were just crying out to be inked with the old blending tool and Distress Ink pad...
and isn't this Candi just absolutely yummy.
But I need to get a bit of a wiggle on...some new toys have arrived for me to play with...
Happy WOYWW everyone...see you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx
Edited to add: I'm not linking up to WOYWW this week...I always feel so guilty when you lovely folks pop in and leave me a comment and then I fail miserably in the returning the favour department.