Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday

Hi folks...yes it's Wednesday once again and time to head on over to Julia's place...the coolest crafty place where all the hip crafters hang out...sharing their crafty spaces and what they're working on with their fellow WOYWW addicts. But before I share what's on the cubbyhole workdesk today...it's time to announce the winner of my Monthly Monday Ribbon Girl Give-Away...
please e-mail Lou and I'll contact Mary at The Ribbon Girl...who will arrange for you to spend your voucher....have fun choosing...

The workdesk is looking rather tidy this morning with the contents of a yummy parcel from Craftwork Cards...check out those gorgeous Authentique Papers...
 and I'm itching to have a play decorating the fabulous new Tunnel cards...
but my two temporary resident crafty grandkiddies may well have other ideas and a snuggle up on the sofa watching a DVD sounds good to me
Hugs Kath xxx