Thursday, April 18, 2013

Bubble Blooms...Felicity

Hi folks...I've been busy busy stripping and before your mind conjures up all manner of images...I have to say that I have NOT been running around in my birthday suit...it's far too chilly for that kind of caper...instead I've been having great fun (and you can take that with a pinch of salt) stripping wallpaper...crikey it's like being in a sauna with all the steam...not to mention the wet sticky bits of paper that get everywhere thanks to The Furry Boy transporting them on his feet all over the house...
just the kitchen proper to do and that's going to be fun...emptying all the wall cupboards...taking them down and where all this stuff is going to live for the next few weeks is anyone's guess and then the fun of removing the tiles but it's too late for a change of heart...way past the turning back point so it's look out the big girl knickers time again and soldier on...
But I did manage to persuade hubby to take a turn or two at the stripping while I crept quietly off to the cubbyhole for some crafting therapy...playing with the brand new Candi Stamps from Craftwork Cards...

anything with flowers and I'm in my element and this one is the gorgeous
Craftwork Cards fabulous Kraft Scallop Step Cards...
using the inside to hold a gift card...




But time to put my DIY hat on again...I'll see you all tomorrow to share some makes with Felicity's Sister...the beautiful Clarissa.
Hugs Kath xxx