Sunday, April 14, 2013

Kath's Klub...

Hi folks...another fun day at The Papeterie yesterday...thanks to all the lovely crafty folks who came along to keep me company at my first monthly Kath's Klub classes...lots of chatting...fun and laughter with a little bit of stamping added in for good measure.  We were so busy chatting...OK replace that with "I" singular that we were almost done and dusted before the camera made an appearance...stamping fun = a debris filled table...

and here's what we made in the morning...Clean and Simple cards using one of my all time favourite Hero Arts Stamp Sets with easy peasy Distress Ink and Stain colouring techniques...
CL383 Antique Engravings...







after a break for lunch and more blethering...it was time for the afternoon class with another of my favourites...
CG 417 Newspaper Eiffel Tower
and I just couldn't resist sharing the Tag Book Project again...


A little sneaky peek of the stamps we'll be using at next month's Kath's Klub on 18th May
CG526 Large Notebook Paper
CL496 Layered Flowers
there are a few places still available if you want to join MY FUN STAMPING GANG...just call The Papeterie on 01224 802337 to book your space...in the morning class we'll be making a journal and in the afternoon we'll be having fun with flowers...fabric and stamping and remember the stamps are yours to take home and included in the cost of the class...bargain.
Enjoy your Sunday...I'm off to have fun with a Timmie Tag and if all goes swimmingly I'll be sharing tomorrow.
Hugs Kath xxx

17 comments:

Stella said...

Lovely projects from yesterday's Klub, Kath.Thanks for sharing.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...fabby piccy's, Kath your Tag book is marvelous, love the theme of romance and the pink ribbon closing tie is so pretty, gorgeous cards too, your can't beat a butterfly for turning your eye, a super posting and loving these Hero Arts stamps...have a lovely day, big hugs for Buddy too...Melxx :)

Jane said...

Such gorgeous projects Kath....I would love to join the next class.....does the fee included return rail travel to Surrey or even a flight...LOLOLOL! I would love to try CAS but I seem to struggle every time I try. Thanks for all your inspriration x

Jane said...

Ooooooo i am definately going to have to try and get over!!
These are gorgeous!

rachel said...

beautiful work Kath - lucky ladies who were involved xx

Paula (PEP) said...

I was dreaming about Grid cards....... so had to smile over your post........ looks like you had a wonderful time & I'd definitely like to be in one of those classes.........
oh well - I suppose you might do some online classes one day?????
Mind you you have so much on your plate already that might just be the straw that breaks the headless chicken's neck.......... these British metaphors are ever so hard to keep track of.........
Paula (PEP)

Paper Junkie said...

Fabulous samples Kath, just love them all. And the sun is out today - how much more cheering up could I wish for? X

Kathryn Anderson said...

Gorgeous projects Kath. Lucky ladies making these lovely cards and tag book.

Can't believe it's such a lovely sunny afternoon (still windy though) after such a miserable wet morning!

Kat xx

Karen Petitt said...

all of these are gorgeous Kath, the tag book is fabulous, love the image/front cover Karen x

Lorraine said...

These are all gorgeous Kath. I love the designs.
Lorraine x

lilyf said...

These are gorgeous Kate

jules said...

Good morning Kath, just love the project for the tag thingy, have you got a template for it, would love to have a go at it : ).... I follow your blog every day , Thanks for inspriration xxx. I have sent a firends request on facebook thanks again xxx

Redanne said...

How lovely, that is my all time fav Hero Arts set too (but then it has butterflies!). Love your tag book too, so happy that you are making it - and so beautifully too. Gorgeous cards! Hugs, Anne x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie I don't know if you will get this but I am just browsing your blog, you are my all time fave ever card maker, I just love all of your work, I have a small question the butterflies and flowers stamps are they available in the UK as I just cannot find them, hugs Pops x

Az Scrappin Sisters said...

gorgeous projects ...

Lola G. said...

I'm just now seeing this post, via the rabbit hole that is Pinterest. Do you have a link to the wonderful Tag Book Project that might include some instruction? I appreciate the inspiration and would love to pop in for one of your get-togethers, but there's that pesky airfare across the pond...

Lola G. said...

Jumping in again to check the box for e-mail follow-up. Fingers crossed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails