Wednesday, April 3, 2013

What's On My Workdesk Wednesday...

Hi folks...the crafty work list is up to date for this week anyway...I've earned a gold star for my household chores efforts yesterday and hey it's Wednesday...time to head over to Julia's place to join in the fun at WOYWW where lots of lovely crafty folks share their crafty spaces and what they're up to and it's hard to believe we've reached Episode 200 of crafty nosiness already...
So what's on my workdesk today...
I was planning a "join in the fun over at "12 Tags of 2013" kind of a day...I had the necessary bits and pieces looked out in anticipation and I had a sneaky feeling that we might be using the fabulous new Distress Paints but shock horror the King of All Things Distress is also using the new Metallics in the range...naughty naughty man...mine are on order and hopefully winging their way across the pond as we speak but until they arrive..I'm going to have to take a tag raincheck and find something else to play with...decisions...decisions...
But first I need to gather the cubbyhole bouncer crew to serve an eviction notice on a very unwelcome visitor who snuck up on me the other day...totally uninvited the dreaded sniffles arrived and I've now got a nose that Rudolph would be proud of...running like a tap one minute and feeling as though it's stuffed with cotton wool the next...we've enlisted the help of Messrs Neurofen and Hot Lemony Drinks but he sure isn't taking the hint...sneezing for Scotland and papercrafting definitely do not sit well together...don't know how many packs of tissues I've gone through so far...it's drastic measures for sure when a nice ultra soft "kind to the nose" toilet roll has joined the essential cubbyhole tools corner...
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx