Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Autumn Retreat at The Papeterie

Hi folks...the Autumn Retreat at The Papeterie has been and gone...after weeks of planning and preparation...the 2 days I spent in the company of lovely fun happy crafty folks just flew by...it was lovely to meet up again with all the usual hooligans and to meet some new crafty folks too...time to share the first 90 minute project on Day 1...having fun decorating a canvas with the Melt Pot and lots of fab Tim Holtz/Ranger goodies...


just time to grab a quick coffee and catch our breath before we moved on to Project 2...decorating a Tile with some of my favourite Hero Arts/Tim Holtz goodies...


I'll be back tomorrow to share what we made after a yummy lunch provided as always by Charlotte's Grandma and Chief Caterer Extraordinaire...the wonderful Jenny and at this point in the proceedings I realised that my camera had not yet made it out of my bag...meant to rectify that with some pics of the tempting food but the minute I set eyes on the tables of yummies...the only priority was to get some on a plate and shovel it down my throat.
Doing workshops is always a great big fun buzz but there's a downside...
the dreaded unpacking and putting away of all the materials...wish me luck for this lots of cuppas and big girl knickers job.
Hugs Kath xxx

20 comments:

Karen Petitt said...

These are so beautiful Kath. I really, really love the first one - the blue is stunning. I think I'm going to have to have a play to see what I can make with what I've got. Good luck with the clean up - I hate that part of creating xx

judkajudi said...

The chance to attend one of your workshops is almost enough to make me move to Scotland!! What a treat that would be!! Your work is incredible!!

Janice said...

Hi Kath
Your ladies at The Papeterie were so lucky to make these two wonderful projects! I love the colour themes on them both. Sounds like you had a lovely time there, even if you have a lot of unpacking to do!
Looking forward to seeing what else you made.
Janice x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...gorgeous projects Kath, love the canvas with the blues & creams & fabulous textures and that tile is stunning, bet everyone had a great time creating those...Mel:)xx

The Crafty Laydee said...

Beautiful creations-I love those pink butterflies-they are so pretty.Good luck with the putting away(groan)that is a LOT of unpacking!
Nessa xx

Jacky said...

I just love all of your cards - the colour combinations are always so perfect. Your designs are always a great inspiration and I love that you use so many different products and techniques. Perhaps one day I will be able to come to one of your workshops! Hugs, Jacky x

Rita said...

Good Morning Kath. What fabulous creations. I wish I could have been there. Looks like it was a great two days. Love those cards. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Annie said...

Amazing makes Kath. Love them both but the canvas is the most wonderful colour.

Might try Chrome, although no probs this morning

Crafty hugs

Annie x

Redanne said...

Hi Kath, both creations are stunning, love the melt pot bits on the first one and the wonderful colours and the butterflies (my fav HA set of stamps) on the second one. What wonderful pieces for your crafting buddies to take home. Hope the unpacking is all away by now.. Hugs, Anne x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Oh I do wish I lived closer I would love to come to one of your workshops Kath! Fabulous projects - good luck with the unpacking!! Susan x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous projects Kath. they are so pretty and I love the sentiments
Lorraine x

rachel said...

both stunning projects Kath - I do so wish I lived closer - so much fun xx

LindaS said...

Amazing cards. I especially love the blue ones corners. Genius.

Paper Junkie said...

A visit to the Papeterie is on my wish list - next year maybe - and then I can join in on what must be such fun workshops. Very clever projects Kath - love them both. X

Lin said...

LOVE your blue canvas, Kath - the music background and flowers are wonderful together! I should just make a board on Pinterest for your creations.....

butterfly said...

Gorgeous canvas - I adore those texty flowers, and it's such beautiful colours too.
Alison x

Shazza said...

love them both but especially the tile...gorgeous x

Kat said...

Looks like the ladies at the retreat were absolutely spoilt for choice. These projects are just stunning.

I saw Charlotte's and Erika's projects and they looked lovely too.

Kat xx

trish said...

Hi Kath, two great projects, I love the tile because of the butterflies they will always be my first choice. Hope the unpacking finished...Trish

Christine B. said...

Gorgeous projects. Wish I could win the lottery so I could attend your workshops. Hugs x ChrisB

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails