Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Crafting with M&S...

Hi folks..if you're a regular visitor...you'll probably have gathered by now that I'm a big fan of M&S...for those not resident in the UK...I'm sure you'll have heard of Marks and Spencer...affectionally known as "Marks & Sparks" or "Markies"...my one stop shop for everything...clothes...love their underwear...homeware...credit card...banking...insurance...not forgetting food and no one does Christmas quite like M&S...so on Sunday morning I set off with the pressie list and even I was surprised to be home by lunchtime with everything ticked off...along with card packs (all 50% off) for neighbours and folks I never see from one year to the next and their gorgeous wrapping papers (3 for the price of 2) and as always with my favourite store...great quality.  And then I spied the 3 for 2 offers on the little bits and pieces you need to decorate your parcels and filled my boots...one for the parcels and a couple for the cubbyhole stash...
 they call it parcel tape but to us crafters it's gorgeous sparkly washi tape...
and as if I didn't have enough to do...I couldn't resist making a couple of quick cards...

to add to the pile ready for "running the gaunlet of that dreaded slot" at the Post Office...no 3D foam pads and none of the usual embellishments because of the crazy postal charges...crikey I should have steeled myself...taken smelling salts and warned the bank manager...since when did 2nd class stamps cost 50p...it's an absolute disgrace how much it costs to send Christmas Greetings to your family and friends.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx