Thursday, December 26, 2013

It's me again...

Hi everyone...it's me again...your Christmas bundle of golden deliciousness...
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and the most important thing of all...I hope that Santa left you lots of goodies under the tree. I'm back to holding the fort again...oh yes my old crafty Mum rather overdid things yesterday in the Christmas feasting department...come evening she was stretched out on the sofa like a beached whale..just as well it's only once a year...let's just say it's not every night she goes off to bed with the party hat from the cracker still on her head and I'm a little bit concerned that the soup...oatmeal stuffing and sprouts are currently working their magic on her digestive system...you know what I'm saying...I'm thinking it might be a good idea for me to sleep downstairs tonight...well out of range.
Now it has been said that I'm the hooligan in this family but I'll leave you to make your own minds up on that one...check out my impeccable behaviour when it came to Santa parcel opening...patience personified with my present unwrapping challenged Dad...

But the cubbyhole crew are back to work tomorrow so I'm planning a mega snoozy day sleeping off the excesses of Christmas and I know someone else who might be doing the same.
Great big hugs and snuggles
Buddy xxx