Friday, February 7, 2014

It's Friday...

Hi folks...yahoo it's Friday and I'm looking forward to escaping from the cubbyhole and kicking up my heels with the Friday girls...my lovely do not craft buddies...yes there are folks out there who don't have a clue who Tim Holtz is...who think that ink is what comes in a biro...that distressed means you're sad and that stencils and paint are for using on a wall but I'm sure if they met him he could work his magic and convert them to the wonderful world of All Things Holtziness. But hey each to their own and I'm quite happy to ditch the crafting for one day and indulge in the excitement of new shops to browse...new menus to sample and what us girls love to do best...chew the fat with a good old natter.
In the meantime...I've been busy catching up on my homework for Day 2 of the Online Stenciled Class...
 watercolouring with stencils...

 and stamping with stencils...
but I'll be back to the Fiskars samples tomorrow and hey what the Friday girls don't know yet...I need some supplies and I'm in the driving seat so we'll be making a detour at some point to get some fabric from the Seattle Quilt Co and popping into Hobbycraft to buy some boxes, bags or anything that catches my eye...suitable for a bit of altering Fiskars style.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx