Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Busy little Fiskars Bee...

Hi folks...the cubbyhole is in busy-busy bee mode...full-on Fiskars production line stuff...Mr Fuse has been working his socks off but nothing I can share with you yet so I've dug into the archives and today's crafty share is the card I made for the Fiskars April Newsletter...Project Of The Month...
using one of my favourite Fuse Dies....Hexagon...
and the "so easy to use" Squeeze Punch - Petal to create the flowers and leaves...

and still in Fiskars mode...I'll be sharing some exciting news with you all next week about an All Day Charity Workshop to be held at The Papeterie on 21st June...I just need to cross some I's and dot some T's and then I'll be able to tell you all about it and give you details of how you can sign up for what is guaranteed to be a fabulous fun crafting day out.
In the meantime the dates for the May and June Kath's Klub at The Papeterie have been posted on my Demo/Workshop Page...haven't got a scooby do what we will be making yet so fingers crossed I'm hit by a bolt of lightning divine inspiration very soon.
And while one half of the cubbyhole crew is running around like a headless chicken...the other half is highly delighted to have his great big snoozy place back and will be doing what he does best...lots of snoring and chasing rabbits woofy dreams. It's a dog's life and no mistake.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx