Monday, September 22, 2014

Quite Irresistible...

Hi folks...I guarantee it's going to be another of those "flying in-where did the time go" weeks and I've got another card to share for the September Colour Challenge over at The Ribbon Girls...
I love the Idea-ology Resist Paper Stash from Tim Holtz...you could say I find it irresistible...coloured with Scattered Straw and Wild Honey Distress Ink and then gently rubbed back with a paper towel to reveal the resist pattern, then over-stamped with the gorgeous butterfly from Fairytale Frenzy...
and check out this absolutely gorgeous Lace Butterfly and Flower Lace from The Ribbon Girl (links below)
The kits for The Retreat Workshops are done and dusted and I'm very tempted to get a head start on the next big thing on the crafty list...the kitting marathon for the Fiskars Workshops at The NEC but I must resist...the cubbyhole crew need a few days off so The Furry Boy and his Mum are planning some "heading for the hills-recharging the old crafty batteries" down time.
See you tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx