Friday, October 31, 2014

It's official...

Hi folks...it's official...you heard it here first...I'm declaring myself INSANE...completely and utterly bonkers...I must have been possessed by DIY demons to take on the "bitten off more than I can chew this time" cubbyhole make-over and I may well be carted off kicking and screaming in a strait jacket before completion. I fear this may well end up being the longest DIY project in the history of the world.
For the first stage of the mad make-over...I chose Willow Tree...a soft olive green
GREEN is the colour of growth...the colour of Spring...Renewal and Rebirth
It renews and restores depleted energy
It creates a sanctuary from the stresses of modern living and
restores us back to a sense of well being
doesn't seem to be working it's magic so far...
2 walls painted and before you know the first unit is in place..my new storage area is taking shape...
but it may be some time before it's joined by the second...hubby and flat pack furniture do not go well together and he's been left somewhat traumatised. I'll be back tomorrow to share...surprise surprise...a craft project featuring a cute threesome.
Hugs Kath xxx