Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Cute Threesome...

Hi folks...crikey the first day of November...4 days left before I head off to Birmingham and leave the DIY behind...no doubt I'll be running around until then like a cat with a scalded bum or a chicken with no head...take your pick but I have some "made ages ago but couldn't share at the time" projects up my sleeve...a trio of cute sewing accessories I made for a Fiskars project in this month's issue of Simply Homemade using the Fuse Creativity System...Curvy Square Die and Expansion Pack along with Tim's fabulous Eclectic Elements fabrics...
Us crafty folks can be very critical about our work and I'm more picky than most but hey I really loved this cute little threesome and really didn't want to send them off to the magazine...I'll be showing them in more detail later in the week.
Woohoo...I've got a birthday party to go to today...can't believe Brodie is 10 already.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx