Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Hoop-de-doo

Hi folks...it's time to celebrate...hoop-de-doo...the last of the Christmas cards have just rolled off the production line...
10 cards made in 60 minutes...thanks to my trusty Vagabond...my "go to" quick and easy Christmas dies...a couple of sheets of Stick It and a dusting of Glamour Dust...
and I may just push the boat out and treat myself to a cuppa and another delicious Costco Mince Pie...
before I head off for the yearly torture session at the Post Office...great long snaking queues of grumpy bah humbug faces and then when you do reach the end of the line...the slap in the face "seriously...bread and water until Christmas Day" cost of mailing your pile of festive greetings and there's a parcel of January 2015 Fiskars work stuff scheduled for delivery today so I need to get a wiggle on and get the last tag of the year for "12 Tags of 2014" in the bag.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx