Tuesday, December 2, 2014

One step forward...two back...

Hi folks...I'm back on the hamster wheel again and I have a sneaky feeling I'm going to be wearing a variety of hats this week...the crafting one...the DIY painting one and the "ready to be carted off in a strait-jacket" one...I'm skipping from one job to another...doing a little bit of this and that...taking one step forward and two back...in other words...getting nowhere fast. I've painted 2 of the MDF storage chests...
and in my wisdom...ordered some Clear Spray Sealer from Amazon thinking it would be a quick fix compared to coats of Modge Podge but the blinking stuff takes 24 hours to dry thoroughly...stinks to high heaven too so I had no option but to open the windows wide...evacuate the cubbyhole and take over the kitchen table for the tootery job of re-labelling all my ink pads.

after lunch it was back to the arctic "fresh air fortnight" crafty place with my crafty hat on for a fun but very messy inky session...
at least one thing went according to plan and there's a DT project in the bag...
Until tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx