Friday, December 19, 2014

Out With The Old...In With The New...

Hi folks...I'm on a mission to clear out the old before we hit 2015 and finally I've managed to find a replacement for this wobbly legged old storage tower...
a rather more streamlined "matching the rest of the storage units" affair I found at Argos and narrow enough to fit the space that was left...needs a few storage baskets and a bit of titivating...a job for a cold wintry afternoon me thinks...
and a certain member of the cubbyhole crew is uber uber excited at getting his snoozy space back...
he's asked Santa for a cosy bed for his special corner but that all depends on whether the big fat man in the red suit thinks he's ticked all the boxes in the "I've been good" department...only time will tell on that score.
I'm abandoning the cubbyhole and all thoughts of next week's manic Christmas Cook-athon today to meet up with a dear friend for coffee and a blether at my favourite place at this time of year ...a winter wonderland of all things sparkly...just the thing to get me in the Christmas mood.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx