Monday, December 1, 2014

Santa's Been...

Hi folks...well here we go...the 1st of December and the countdown to Christmas begins. Santa's come early to the cubbyhole...a special delivery of my little Christmas pressie to me...
a new inkpad storage unit which needs to be painted white but it will have to join the very long queue unless the Christmas Fairy pops in with a paintbrush to work some magic. The work surfaces have been Annie Sloan'ed and waxed...the cubbyhole is back to being an operational crafty space and I'm loving the new uncluttered look...
but there's the small matter of emptying this lot and painting all those nooks and crannies...a mammoth task if ever I saw one but the chance to have a good old clear out at the same time...a task for the " marooned by the snowy weather" cubbyhole crew if the Met Office forecast is accurate...
and this colourful "on his wobby last legs" chap has to go...
but first I need to find some sort of storage for all the bits and bobs contained therein...silly moi for thinking I would hop across to the Argos website on Friday morning for a nosey around but it wasn't the Bob's Your Uncle experience I was hoping for...I forgot it was Black Friday didn't I...to be told I was 889th in the queue soon scuppered that idea...so it's back to the drawing board and the hunt continues.
Hugs Kath xxx