Friday, December 26, 2014

Santa's Been

Hi Everyone...it's your favourite bundle of Golden Deliciousness just popping on to say I hope you are all having a very Happy Christmas...
and woof...woof Santa's been...
and didn't he do a great job...he's probably sitting on his comfy armchair with his boots off enjoying some festive cheer while Rudolph and his mates have a well earned rest with lots of crunchy carrots to munch on. I got some soft toys...lots of treats and woof...woof...my new bed for the cubbyhole...it must have been a real logistical nightmare to get this big boy down the chimney...
but hey I'm a bit tuckered out after all the Christmas excitement so I'm off to bed now to recharge the old batteries...ready for a "do it all over again" day with the kiddos...the grandkiddies are coming for more feasting...present opening and hooligan fun. 
Enjoy the rest of your Christmas Holiday and I'll see you all soon
Big Hugs and Christmas Snuggles
BUDDY xxx