Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The "Off On A Tangent" Project...

Hi folks...I'm back to the crafty stuff sharing another DT project for Inspiration Emporium and this month's Fresh Start Challenge at Inspiration Journal with my latest "thanks to my lovely buddy Anne" addiction and it just so happens it fits in nicely with the "Fresh Ideas" Challenge over at Art With Heart. I love...love...love these Recipe Card Box and Recipe Card Label Dies from the Eileen Hull Sizzix BigZ Scoreboard Collection and had great fun going a little bit vintage using what is probably my favourite paper collection ever...Tim's gorgeous Wallflower Paper Stash...to make a photo album.
a chance to try and make a dent in another addiction...the mountainous pile of the "can't live without" Remnant Rubz...I'm sure I didn't buy them all...they must be multiplying all by themselves...


But I seem to have been bitten by the DIY bug again...the computer station is next on the make over list so while hubby gets into demolition mode...I'll be heading for B&Q armed with a list of supplies...the all important tape measure and my 10% "on a Wednesday" Senior Citizen Discount Card.  Have fun whatever you're doing today.
Hugs Kath xxx

13 comments:

  1. Can understand why you love the recipe boxes Kath they look wonderful decorated. You certainly done them proud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful make. I love all the fabulous decoration.
    Have fun at B&Q.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I love, love, love this! So beautifully put together. You're really not helping my purse any, lol.
    Good luck with the next bit of DIY! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY Goodness, I love what you did with the Recipe box and cards, what a fantastic way to use those dies Kath, this set is stunning, stunning, stunning! Combining Eileen Hull with Tim Holtz - that really is the wow factor. Have I said how much I love this........

    You really are a glutton for punishment, but I am really looking forward to seeing what you do! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. If you enter this into Eileen's Art With Heart challenge, you could win another one of Eileen's fabulous dies! http://www.eileenhull.com/2015/01/art-with-heart-challenge-january-fresh-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kath- thanks so much for entering your project i our Art With Heart Challenge and thanks Anne for passing the link along. This project is so clever! Love how you used the labels to the cards and how you bound it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kath, this is brilliant! Love how you worked the recipe cards and box! Fabulous project full of so many wonderful details! love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic Creations as always.Good Luck with the DIY.Hugs xx Cuddle for Buddy,hope you are keeping warm.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely brilliant so vintage too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous piece and so thrilled to see you have entered it into our Art with Heart Challenge, they are gorgeous. I love this die too. Hugs . Tracy x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh yes Kath, I do love what you've done with these dies! Thanks for joining us at the Art with Heart Challenge this month. =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it ... yes that Wallflower is one of my favorites as well. Love how you used the recipe die !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kath, Kath!! Did you see you won the Art with Heart Challenge!! =) congrats! I can't wait to see what you'll make with the oven die.

    ReplyDelete