Tuesday, February 10, 2015

"I'm on a mission"...

Hi folks...the old neck problem seems to have been resolved...one night of sleeping with no pillow has done the trick...yes it's a weird feeling but seems to work for this creaky old crone and crikey what's up with the weather...blue sky sunshine and mediterranean temperatures in my neck of the woods.  But no sun worshipping for me...I'm on a mission this week...DT projects...a tutorial for Inspiration Journal...Kath's Klub workshop stuff and I need to start thinking about the Fiskars Workshop Project for the NEC...yeah the old not enough hours in a day thing rears it's head again but before I jump back on the hamster wheel...time to share one more playtime card...

using up the "waste not want not" scraps left over from tomorrow's Inspiration Emporium DT project and I've also been having a little cubbyhole clear out so look out for some give-aways coming soon.
Hugs Kath xxx