Sunday, February 1, 2015

It's a Woohoo Weekend...

Hi folks...the first day of February and my little corner of the world is sitting under a blanket of snow...January decided to go out with a bit of a blizzardy bang...
just in time for our Saturday silly o'clock "christening the new coat" stroll and once again the media and weathermen are...excuse the pun...whipping up a storm about the SEVERE WEATHER...don't make me laugh...it's WINTER and absolutely normal...now if the snow were to reach the top of the windows and we were all marooned indoors for a month...that would be SEVERE.
And in between strolls...the cubbyhole crew were busy busy nailing the magazine commission but not without a huge search and rescue exercise first to find just the right papers...
and I found myself on a "not before time" mission to sort sift and thin out the paper stash department and woohoo...finally we found this bundle of long forgotten Vintage Prima gorgeousness...no excuses...I hold my hands up to suffering from the old familiar "look...stroke and tuck away for a rainy day" syndrome...
And the biggest woohoo of all...I'm a hooping and a-hollering...muchly excited that my Off on a Tangent Project won the January Fresh Ideas Challenge over at Art With Heart and the gorgeous 3D Oven Die will soon be taking up residence in the cubbyhole...
Stay warm and cosy wherever you are
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx