Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Polkadoodle Winners

Hi folks...I'm home after 2 fabulous fun days at Stitches and will be sharing all the gossip with you throughout the week but first let's cut to the chase and announce the winners of the Polkadoodle treats...
PRETTY TUFF
TONI (9)
PRETTY SWEET
SANDRA H (30)
please e-mail with your address girls and I'll get your parcels off in the mail
and
just before I left on my Stitches adventure...I managed to sneak into the cubbyhole and have a quick play with some of the new Tim Holtz goodies...I'm in love with the gorgeous images from the Flower Garden stamp set but note to self...new blade required in craft knife...

and who wouldn't be smitten with the gorgeous butterflies from the Butterfly Duo Die and matching Texture Fade...


seriously you didn't think I would be able to resist...did you
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath
xxx
Oops...most of the Tim Holtz products seem to be out of stock...no surprise there but if you leave your e-mail address...David and Brenda at Craft Obsessions will get in touch when they are back on the shelves