Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Wild and Woolly Wednesday...

Hi folks...yesterday didn't quite go according to plan...by the time I returned home from the abominable snowman morning stroll...thawed out with much mugs of coffee...decluttered the cubbyhole and did the usual domestic goddess necessaries...I was hit by a dose of lazyitis and crafting lost out to a day snuggled on the sofa watching daytime TV and the blizzardy weather outside...

and if the weather forecast for today is right...it's going to be more of the same...Winter has arrived with a vengeance but I won't get away with pulling another sickie so...it's decision time...is it going to be a DT playtime session with the gorgeous goodies in my Inspiration Emporium parcel...
 or is it Timmie Tag time...
I fear it may well be another "much cups of coffee" kind of a morning before this "can't make up my mind" prone to faffing around crafter makes a decision.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx