Thursday, April 16, 2015

"12 Tags of 2015"...April

Hi folks...let's just say that yesterday did not go according to plan...I spent most of the morning in the little room in conversation with Hughie and had to take a rain check on my day out with the Friday girls but come afternoon I was feeling a little perkier and decided to nail this month's tag for "12 Tags of 2015" and my second April DT project for Inspiration Emporium...
love...love...love the watercolour technique Tim used with the gorgeous flowers from the Flower Garden Stamp Set but I don't have the Adventure Word Block Die...yes another item to add to the already long long list of must-have's...so time to embark on another fun adapt and overcome adventure...


The weather's still gorgeous in my neck of the woods and I'm looking forward to a fun day out with the grandkiddies...jump in the car...turn right or left at the bottom of the street and who knows where our magical mystery road trip will take us.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx