Wednesday, April 29, 2015

How Can It Be Thursday Already...

Hi folks...I'm not sure where this week has gone...it's Thursday already and the last day of April no less...I need to get a wiggle on and get the projects for Kath's Klub at The Papeterie on 9th May in the bag...we'll be playing with Tim's fabulous Flower Garden and Perspective Stamp Sets...Butterfly Duo Die and Embossing Folder and you're probably not hugely surprised at my choice for this month...
but first I need to empty the materials boxes from the weekend...they've been out of sight out of mind in the back of the car since Sunday...not my most favourite job so no doubt the big girl knickers and lots of coffee will be required...
 and the garden seems to be as confused as I am...not sure if it's wearing it's Spring or Winter coat...
Toodle-oo for now
Hugs Kath xxx