Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I don't believe it...

Hi folks...I'm having a real Victor Meldrew "I don't believe it" moment but before I regale you with the latest cubbyhole tale of woe...let me share my new Distress Paint Storage Unit...
 with a little bit of Tissue Wrap decoration...
and while I had the roller and paint out...the Distress Marker storage from the lovely Rob at MDF Man got similar treatment...
and look what's arrived in the cubbyhole...the item that I've been tracking every five minutes on it's journey across the pond...the Misti is here...
 and my DT bundle of deliciousness from Inspiration Emporium...
if that's not bad planning and sod's law rolled into one because I've pencilled in a couple of days away from the cubbyhole...today I'm kicking up my heels with the Friday girls and tomorrow I'm off out and about with the grandkiddies but hey ho...that's life or c'est la "bl***y vie as they say in France.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx