Friday, April 3, 2015

I think I shot myself in the foot...

Hi folks...I think I may have gone and shot myself in the foot...trying to be smart doesn't always work out. When I ordered the Misti...there was the option to add one magnet to my order at $2.00...that wasn't the problem but that tiny addition added rather bizarrely another $2 to the already quite high postage charge so me being me I decided to have a nosey around on Amazon and bingo found 10 magnets for £2.69...BARGAIN or maybe NOT...
miniscule or what but they are super super strong...you won't believe the problems I had detaching them from this 2 pence coin and I gave up trying to separate them from each other...it may be back to the drawing board on the canny Scotswoman saving pennies shopping spree but hey life's too short to worry about small things magnetic or otherwise.
And a cheer me up slightly larger package arrived just minutes later...a bumper box of goodies from the lovely folks at Decoart...I'm itching to get stuck in and have some mixed media fun...
but it won't be happening today...it's Saturday and I'm off to The Papeterie for a day of fun with the lovely folks at Kath's Klub and Monday's already spoken for with my fixation with all things Flower Garden...I'm planning a canvas to hang in my family room...
but first I need to find a very very safe place for the little magnetic devils...have a great weekend whatever you have planned.
Hugs Kath xxx