Friday, April 10, 2015

Woohoo...back to the crafty job...

Hi folks...I've had enough of the garden make-over...dare I say but I'm sunshined out after a week spent outdoors and 2 days spent in the company of the power washer left me needing daily power shower scrub downs after my splattered from head to toe in mud adventure so I'm looking forward to getting back to the cubbyhole and the piece of cake crafty job. In the meantime I'm sharing some "reminder of the garden torture" cards I made for this month's issue of Creative Stamping featuring masking techniques...
using the "In Bloom" set of stamps that comes free with the magazine...


See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

11 comments:

  1. What a fabulous collection of cards Kath. I have never heard of this magazine. Will need to buy this magazine. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabius set of cards Kath and what great freebies

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a very handy stamp set to have and you have used it s beautifully, I love all of cards you made Kath. If your weather has turned like our has, to rain and wind, it is just as well you finished all that work in your garden! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Kath. Not so nice here today either - already had rain, now some blue sky and sunshine but very breezy. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous set of cards, Kath, and those stamps look mighty yummy too!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you have created with this free stamp set!!!!! Never heard of this magazine, but will have to check it out. Your place looks so spotless. Great job. I have been out doing our spring cleaning and gardening as well. However, my work is never ending as we have two acres. But I love to be out side and the at the end of the day, your accomplishments are so well worth the effort. Especially this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Kath, love your style.
    Enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning makes Kath - lovely - rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Must get the mag after seeing the stamps and your projects.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous makes Kath.
    I don't blame you about the garden - it can seem a never ending job at this time of year.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete