Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Just For You...

Hi folks...this is my last Guest Design project for the Oak House Studio blog and I would like to say a huge thank you to the lovely Lynnda from Oak House Studio for inviting me and for letting me play with her fabulous products. And I'm afraid I just couldn't help myself...I had to use the gorgeous Double Daisy Stamps again on a card to match last week's Garden Planner gift...
and this time I used sticky back canvas as the base for some fun spritzing...lots of inking...stamping and a little stitching thrown in...


I hope you'll pop over to the Oak House Studio Blog where you'll find all the info and product links
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

7 comments:

misteejay said...

Lovely card Kath - the canvas makes a very effective background.
Toni xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Kath love the canvas background and your beautiful colourful daisy

Anne

Sammy said...

This is so beautiful Kath! Just gorgeous. x

Sandie Gough said...

Gorgeous Kath, just love the colour pallet xxx

Glennis said...

This is so pretty Kath

rachel said...

brilliant work Kath - love this to bits - hugs rachel x

Redanne said...

I really love that flower and the canvas background is just gorgeous Kath! Hugs, Anne xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails