Friday, July 10, 2015

happy happy bunny...

Hi Folks...I'm a happy happy bunny...absolutely over the moon that my hero is through to Sunday's Men's Final after a straight sets Federer masterclass...commiserations to all the Andy Murray fans out there....he played a blinding game but there can only be one winner and the 34 year old Mighty Federer machine was firing on all cylinders and is now just one match away from his 8th Wimbledon title.
Not such a happy bunny about the weather...it's scuppered lots of plans this week including putting the new member of my Fiskars family through his paces and if it doesn't stop raining soon...I may need to hire in a couple of four legged grazers instead.
but back to the crafty makes and this rather ironic sentiment


See you all tomorrow from the front row of my Wimbledon sofa.
Hugs Kath xxx