Wednesday, July 8, 2015

I kid you not...

Hi folks...crikey the weather's gone absolutely bonkers in my neck of the woods...I kid you not...one minute it was absolutely glorious...sneaking in another cuppa...sunshine...
 little did I know as I was enjoying the scenery and the sun on my face


that Mother Nature was planning to switch off the sun...turn on the tap and treat us to a 2 hour spectacular torrential rain thunderstorm which caused chaos across the city centre of Aberdeen...
and left me wondering if we have enough materials in the garage to build an ark because it doesn't look like Summer will be returning anytime soon...we're back to freezing...blowing a hooley weather...the cosy duvet dog walking coat has made an appearance again and not a moment too soon with the "unbelieveable...it's July for goodness sake" forecast for snow on the hills. In the meantime I'm heading back to the cubbyhole and battening down all the hatches until Mother Nature comes to her senses.
Hugs Kath xxx