Thursday, July 9, 2015

New Friends and Old Favourites...

Hi folks...I've been well and truly scuppered by the weather in my quest to nail the second Fiskars kitting marathon...with 240 tags requiring a spritzy background and the outdoor spray booth out of action...it's either been persisting with rain or far too windy and the lazy afternoons Wimbledon watching haven't helped either...so I'm putting that particular "not really required until October" task on hold and taking some time out to play with some new cubbyhole residents...
love the retro look of the Explore Nature stamp set and matching dies and ooh...aah...big scripty sentiments always float my boat. I couldn't resist asking some old favourites to join in the fun...
et voila...2 easy peasy quick to make clean and simple cards...



If I get a wiggle on...I may just have time to make a few more before the Friday Girls arrive for lunch and a champagne/strawberries and cream Wimbledon Semi Finals afternoon...crikey it's too hard to call...
Federer v Murray
Djokovic v Gasquet
whatever the outcome...it's going to be a cracking day of tennis
Hugs Kath xxx