Sunday, August 2, 2015

Moving On...

Hi folks...Monday morning and back to the crafty stuff...the clock project has missed it's slot in the cubbyhole crew's schedule...put on the back burner until I have time to go rummage for the missing component...in the meantime we've moved on to the project for Saturday's workshop at The Papeterie...decorating a box to hold Travel memorabilia...it's going to be a "put the kettle on and fire up the kitting production line" day...
but first...I'm sharing a crafty bargain I found last week in Aldi...not quite in the same class as my faithful state of the art Bosch Cordless Glue Gun but perfectly functional all the same and a great price too...£3.99 for the gun with a pack of 24 large glue sticks also £3.99
and at that price I grabbed a couple for the workshops tools box but don't delay if you want one...these items usually sell out like hot cakes and it could be ages before they reappear again.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx