Monday, September 7, 2015

Oh bother...

Hi Everyone...it's MONDAY and after 2 fun days at The Papeterie Winter Retreat with lots of lovely crafters...
it's going to be a "oh bother...back to the nitty gritty" kind of a day...just the same as coming home from a wonderful holiday with a suitcase of dirty washing...there's kit to unpack...
and a battle to wage with the packaging on the new goodies from Fiskars...where did I put that "hammer and chisel"
but hey ho...this is what I do...it's all part and parcel (no pun intended) and I have an endless supply of big girl knickers...the blog exile may well be put on hold for a while because I have lots of projects to share with you from The Retreat so I'll see you all tomorrow as usual.
Hugs Kath xxx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photo of the 'retreaters'.
    I feel a bit like that after a crop - I tend to take soooooooooo much with me and then I have to get it all back into the house and put away (I must admit, there are things that stay in my tote from one crop to the next LOL).
    Lots of new goodies there to get stuck into.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ladies look like they all had such fun and I have to confess Kath, I would love to get my hands on those punches...enjoy.....xx

    ReplyDelete