Saturday, September 5, 2015

Seriously...who am I kidding...

Hi folks...I've been recharging the old batteries on a fabulous "get away from it all" jolly with the folks who keep me sane...the one and only Friday Girls Gang but it's time to get back to work...seriously who am I kidding...spending 2 days in the company of all the lovely folks who've come along to the Winter Retreat at The Papeterie can hardly be described as work.  The weather is feeling a bit wintry so I hope the girls who are used to more temperate climes have brought plenty of Winter "Retreat" Woolies with them...
Santa's Sleigh is all packed up with the crafting kits and the reindeer are chomping at the bit...I'm so excited and looking forward to lots of crafting fun...laughter and yummy grub. I will be sharing some of the projects we make with you next week...until then I hope your weekend is going to be just as enjoyable as mine.
Hugs Kath xxx