Monday, October 5, 2015

Back To School...

Hi folks...7.00 am and it's still dark out there...crikey only 11 and a bit weeks to Christmas...that's a sobering thought for a Monday morning. I'll be back at my workdesk today making lots of CHRISTMAS stuff that I can't share with you yet so I've dug out a "Back To School" notebook project I made for Fiskars...
To create the apple...tile and numbers I covered thick card with Washi Tape...traced the shapes on the back and used Fiskars Titanium Non-Stick Multi Purpose Scissors 21cmto cut them out...believe me when I tell you this is the ultimate bees knees tool if you're cutting out anything sticky...perfect to use with products that are likely to gum up your scissors...
Time for a cuppa before we set off for our morning stroll and oh joy of joys I've just noticed I have an appointment with the dentist this morning...well that's the day off to a great start and no mistake.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx

9 comments:

  1. Love the notebook Kath.
    Hope all goes well at the dentist.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kath, wonderful creation, may well use those ideas on a future project myself. Good luck! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fabulous Kath! Far too pretty to spoil by writing in it though! :-)
    And no, 11 weeks is not enough. Going to need an extension, because Christmas cards will NOT be ready by then! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project Kath....enjoy your stroll with the bold boy & good luck at the dentist!!! Hugs Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project. Hope you and Buddy have a great walk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Kath, Your note book is amazing so created it is too! hope you enjoyed your walk and cupper christmas is coming too soon for me enjoy your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kath and Buddy.Love this project,great fun.Yep it's that time of year again,dig out yer water proofs and wellies lol.Oh I love my doggy walks hee hee.Big Hugs/Cuddles.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Back to School project, the colours are so bright and cheery! Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bright and breezy and such fun - golly you've been busy in the cubbyhole!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete