Thursday, October 1, 2015

Spooky Goings-on...

Hi folks...before I clear the decks and launch myself headlong into the October and November Christmas themed Workshops for The Papeterie...I couldn't resist a little Halloween playtime with the gorgeous new "Spooky" goodies from Mr H and if you're of a nervous disposition...best look away now.
I started off by spritzing the Burlap Panels with Black Soot Distress Spray Stain and used the Halloween Layering Stencil with Texture Paste to create the words...once the paste was thoroughly dry I coloured the words with Twisted Citron...Wilted Violet and Spiced Marmalade Distress Inks using the Mini Ink Blending Tools.
Next it's time to introduce Dr Ghoul from the Bird Crazy Stamp Set along with his cute Halloween Accessories from the Crazy Things Stamp Set...so easy to die cut with Bird Crazy Thinlits and Crazy Things Framelits dies...

 oops...oops...oops...just noticed I forgot to colour the buckle on his hat...
and continuing the spooky theme with labels cut from Regions Beyond Paper Stash Pad...Idea-ology Alpha Parts Wicked...Idea-ology Adornments Oddities and Remnant Rubs Halloween Apothecary


The weather is still glorious here but no more lazing around in the garden with a cuppa for me...it's time for the cubbyhole crew to get in the Christmas groove...easier to say than do....HELP.
See you all tomorrow
Hugs Kath xxx