Thursday, November 26, 2015

Christmas Made Easy Part 2...

Hi folks...Happy Thanksgiving to my friends in the USA...wishing you all a happy holiday with your family and friends. In the meantime I'm back on the Christmas card production line and ready to colour the cute little "Bird Crazy" dudes...
a little bit of easy peasy Distress blending is the way to go using the left over piece from the mask we made yesterday...
starting off with Fired Brick for his red breast...
and Vintage Photo for his body...leaving a little area white...
voila...colouring done in two shakes of a cow's tail
now it's time to die cut the eyes...beaks..wings and some Christmas accessories
with the help of one of my favourite "make life easier" tools...the fabulous Sizzix Magnetic Platform...
woohoo...job done and at this stage of the proceedings...the Furry Guy with the big waggy tail has been asked to vacate the cubbyhole and I'm praying I don't cough or sneeze
and before you know the first batch of cards is done and dusted...

and it's time to put my thinking cap on for Batches 2...3 and 4.
Hugs Kath xxx