Monday, December 21, 2015

"12 Tags" - two for the price of one...

Hi folks....it's hard to believe we've arrived at the December tag on our "12 Tags of 2015" journey...it's been so much fun taking part and I truly hope it's a tradition that our much loved Professor will continue into 2016.
and because I wasn't too happy with the first Tatty Boxwood Twine Christmas Tree on the right...I had another go with a Candied Apple Burlap Tattered Poinsettia version..two for the price of one







But hey it's time to close the cubbyhole for the holidays and head to the kitchen for the biggest cook-a-thon of the year.
Hugs Kath xxx


13 comments:

  1. They're both beautiful,Kath.I love the little tree for it's whimsical feel.The poinsettia is just gorgeous in the new Candy Apple Red !!! It looks as bright as the real candy apples. the burlap adds a nice rustic touch.Let us know what delicious dishes you are fixing.
    I wish you a Holy Christmas and a many blessing in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely tags Kath. The tree is cute but the poinsettia is fabulous.
    Have a wonderful Christmas and hope Santa brings you some lovely things.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both Kath..enjoy your cooking..just 4 more sleeps....xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your little retro Christmas tree Kath, but the poinsettia does it for me every time. Loving the backgrounds on both.... my Candied Apple is stuck somewhere in the Christmas post, can't wait to use it now I have seen these beauties. Just in case I miss you, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I am looking forward to finding out what it is in that large secret box under your tree..... Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Kath,
    Darcy here from PaperArtsy. I tried to find an email address for you but cannot see one. Would you please get in touch with me. darcydotneedles@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kath,you can do no wrong Love all your creations and they are both beautiful and sound good enough to eat lol.thank you for taking the time to send me an E Card,I loved it.May you and your family have a Happy, Healthy, Safe and Peaceful Christmas.Huggles and a BIG HUGGLE for Buddy.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your family (including furry members) a wonderful Christmas and every happiness for the new year. Xx

    ReplyDelete