Monday, December 28, 2015

Two breaks for the price of one...

Hi folks...just when I was thinking of getting back to work after a relaxing Christmas break...fate decided to treat me to two breaks for the price one. I put my hand out to stop the "caught by a gust of wind" garage door squashing The Furry Boy and my poor old thumb took the brunt of the force. Yesterday's visit to Accident & Emergency confirmed my suspicions that it was broken but it's not all bad news...it's a clean break...the bones are not displaced...I'm not left handed so it's more of a "life will be a bit inconvenient for a while" situation than a disaster but it's a reminder of how we take things for granted when they're in working order...
I've had strict instructions to rest which means I'll be delegating the household chores but there was no mention of an embargo on crafting so the one-handed crafter will be soldiering on albeit at a slower pace...I'm sure one hand is sufficient for die-cutting...stamping or playing around with Distress Markers but I may be facing a bit of a challenge when it comes to pulling up my big girl knickers.
Catch up with you all soon
Hugs Kath xxx