Monday, February 15, 2016

Finding My Happy Place...

Hi everyone...it's Monday morning...greetings from this chilly snowy corner of Scotland...
I'm back to share the third of my "Inspired By Shari Carroll" Art Journal pages...you can watch Shari's step by step video tutorial HERE...
 I used the hexagon stamp from Hero Arts Hexagons CL667 inked with Hero Arts Wet Cement for the background
which matches perfectly with Hero Arts Alphabet Hexagons CL671...don't you just love when a plan comes together...

We all struggle from time to time with inspiration and motivation and I've been in the crafty doldrums since Christmas so I stepped back from all the new products on my workdesk which can sometimes make Mr Mojo go into panic mode and run for the hills and instead dug into my "projects still to do" box and hey presto it seems to have done the trick...I've found my happy place again. Sadly my Art Journal Adventure has been put on hold meantime and it's back to the crafty list for me...lots to do before I head off on a fun weekend adventure..here's hoping some of my new found enthusiasm has rubbed off on Mr Mojo and he's raring to go.
Hugs Kath xxx