Friday, February 12, 2016

Follow Your Heart...

Hi folks...thank you all so much for your kind comments on yesterday's exciting news. I'm on an "Inspired By Shari Carroll" Art Journal roll...2 pages done already...doesn't time fly when you're having fun but I'll let you into a little secret...I'm more than a little bit late getting to this party...this project has been sitting in my "things to do" tray since 2013/14 but you know what they say better late than never. I loved the techniques Shari used to create this page...you can watch the step-by-step video HERE. I used the white resist papers from Tim's Motif Paper Stash with Evergreen Bough and Frayed Burlap stains...
with Tim Holtz Sizzix Postage Stamp Frame Die...
and used up some of the thousands of chipboard and sticker alphabets I've collected over the years...did I ever tell you I have an addiction in that department...

And it's Friday...so I'll be joining the Friday Girls for another adventure
Have a great weekend everyone and I'll see you later
Hugs Kath xxx