Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Special Friends...

Hi Everyone...apologies for being a bit late to the party this morning...it may take this cream crackered crafter a few days to recover from the most fabulous long weekend spent at Stitches and as soon as the "run over by a bus" body catches up...I'll be sharing all the gossip and lots of photos with you all...in the meantime...let's kick off with Saturday and an extra special treat...a wonderful workshop with Tim Holtz in the company of my crafting bestie...the lovely Annea day spent with special friends filled with memories I will treasure forever...


We had a whale of a time...loved the workshop to create a beautiful vintage project using Tim's new Framed Panel...

 and yes I was in need of a good old rub-a-dub in the tub at the end of a fun morning...
I'll share the finished project with you later...it's currently en route from Birmingham via Mr Hermes along with other workshop projects and a very special surprise from the sweetest nicest most generous people I know. A big thank you to Tim and Mario...Ranger and Notions and the lovely Jayne for a magical morning and all the hard work that goes into organising such an event. I'll be back tomorrow with a huge thank you for a very special friend...more news and photos...in the meantime the crafty list is waiting.
Hugs Kath xxx

15 comments:

  1. Looks like you MUST have had a brilliant time - great pix with Tim and Mario and friends too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to me your weekend couldn't have started any better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kath
    Well look at you with you hand on Himself's shoulder! I just LOVE the pic of your dirty little fingers, that's my kind of crafting :). It looks like you had a great weekend and I know we al can't wait to see your finished frame...when I win the lottery (snort) I'm going to stock up on all things TH and start to enjoy myself lol.
    Bejay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Kath. Every picture tells a story and I know how much fun you would have with Tim, Mario and two of your beasties. Love the look of this frame. Have a nice relaxing day. Hugs Rita xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lucky to have such a fab week-end and get to be in the company of HRH himself....lol....glad you ahd fun, have a chill day today Kath..thanks for sharing your lovely week-end..xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous photographs Kath x it's clear to see you had a great time.....but yes.....you must be exhausted x absolutely love your workshop project and I look forward to hearing your good news.
    Take care
    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you had a fabulous time.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw some photos on FB Kath, what a brilliant time you all had. Lucky ladies. Looking forward to seeing some more photos. Enjoy the rest now! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kath,knew you would have a "GREAT" time with all your special crafty buddies,rest up now,can't wait to see all the pics and news.Huggles and a Huge Cuddle for the Big Furry Boy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kath, it sure was lovely to finally meet you at the weekend. Great photographs and glad to hear you arrived home safely.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was only there two days and I am still recovering Kath! It was fabulous to spend the morning with you and Jenny and then meet up with you again and more crafty friends on the Monday. They really are memories that will linger for a long time to come. So thrilled you got your special package and thank you again for my wonderful goodies too. You are a very lady and a wonderful friend! Big hugs, Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful pictures Kath - looks like you had a fabulous time xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so very jealous lovely lady! It looks like you all had a ball Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How lucky are you. A workshop and a 'photo with Sir Tim. I'm quite envious.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fabulous picture Kath and how wonderful to get to spend time crafting with friends and Tim and Mario! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete