Thursday, February 11, 2016

Woohoo...I'm SSS excited...

Hi folks...I'm in "woohoo can't quite believe it yet" mode this morning...in fact I'm SSS excited...which could mean "Super Super Super" excited or "Simon Says Stamp" excited...in fact it's both...I was over the moon to be invited by the lovely Lols Heidi and Steph to join the Design Team over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog...
if truth be told I was shocked and surprised to be chosen out of the huge amount of applicants but I'm absolutely delighted...honoured and a little bit nervous about joining such a fabulously talented wonderful team and looking forward to getting to know all my new team mates. Needless to say there was no chance of any craft happening in the cubbyhole yesterday...I was too busy turning cartwheels and doing a silly dance up the walls...across the ceiling and right through the house.
And there's more good news...the sun has put his hat on and painted the sky a gorgeous shade of blue...2 brilliant sunshine days in a row is just what the doctor ordered after the horrendous cold and rain...is it the calm before the next storm perhaps...who cares...The Furry Boy and his Mum will be enjoying every minute while it lasts...
And before you know tomorrow will be Friday and I'll be back sharing Art Journal Page 2.
Hugs Kath xxx